Raytec Spartan High Power Floodlight Zone 1
The SPARTAN High Power Flood is designed for hazardous environments which require high performance, high reliability, White-Light illumination. Specifically, the High Power Flood has been designed to light up large, open areas such as an Offshore Oil Rig. The dedicated bracket allows the beam angle to be tilted and easily targeted into the required space.
Using Raytec‚Äö√Ñ√¥s field-proven, long-life LED technology SPARTAN luminaires are ATEX and IEC Ex approved for all Zone 1 applications. SPARTAN High Power Flood has been designed with maintenance in mind. A unique modular design allows key components to be easily accessed and serviced if required, making inspection and maintenance quicker and easier. It also allows for the most flexible installation.
SPARTAN High Power Flood is available in a range of different beam patterns, delivering the ultimate flexibility to specifiers, distributors and end users. SPARTAN uses CoolExtrude‚Äö√ë¬¢ thermal management technology, ensuring a much cooler LED operating temperature and up to 60% better heat dissipation compared to traditional lighting solutions, allowing the product to operate for > 10 years while still delivering a high lumen output of up to 23,000 lumens.
- High Power Floodlight Lumen Output: 10,000, 15,000, 20,000 and 25000 lumen versions available
- Narrow, medium and wide beam patterns available
- Input 110-254v 50/60hz AC Only
- Consumption 150-300W (10k-25k Lumens)
- IP Rating IP66 & IP67
- Certification Atex And Iec Ex Rated For Zone 1 Gas And Dust, Ul/Csa, including C1D1
- Temperature Range -50¬¨‚àûC To 50¬¨‚àûC in a T4 enviroment
- Weight 22.7kg
- 2 x M20 entries
- Power factor > 0.95
- Dimensions L:550 X D:353 X W:164mm (50.9 X 4.3 X 6.9‚Äö√Ñ√π)