RSL Linear Low Pro
The RSL Linear Low Pro Flood Series LED Luminaire is designed for installations in hazardous areas with the presence of flammable gases or combustible dust as defined by ATEX / IECEx for Zone 1/21 applications. The new generation is great for replacing the existing fluorescent lighting system and provides an incredible 100,000 (L70) maintenance-free hours at 25°C. Constructed for use in Zone 1 and 21 hazardous areas, Replace 2x18W, 2x36W and 2x58W fluorescent luminaires.
- Low profile design allows installation in work areas with low ceiling heights
- Lens and LED driver field replaceable by qualified personnel on-site
- UV stable and impact resistant clear or diffused PC lens (Standard) to minimize glare
- One wiring access cover with captive screws as standard, two(optional) for end to end feed through wiring
- WAGO screwless terminal block with 5-pole 6mm² max conductor for easy wiring
- Single Lens model 20W to 40W; Double Lens model 40W to 100W*
- High luminous efficacy – Up to 120 lm / W.
- UniveRSLl Voltage: AC120-277V (50/60Hz)
- Superior CRI80 compared to HPS, LPS, MH
- Ambient range from – 40°C to + 55 °C ( -20°C to 55°C for Emergency Model )
- Standard 12W 90mins operation time for emergency mode (6W 180mins optional)
- Resistant to shock and vibration