NJZ Archer™ FEL-G Linear
The Archer™ NJZ-FEL-G Series LED Luminaire is designed for installations in hazardous areas with the presence of flammable gases or combustible dust as defined by ATEX / IECEx for Zone 1/21 applications. The new generation is great for replacing the existing fluorescent lighting system and provides an incredible 100,000 (L70) maintenance-free hours at 25°C. Constructed for use in Zone 1 and 21 hazardous areas, Replace 2x18W, 2x36W and 2x58W fluorescent luminaires.
- Low profile design allows installation in work areas with low ceiling heights
- Lens and LED driver field replaceable by qualified personnel on-site
- UV stable and impact resistant clear or diffused PC lens (Standard) to minimize glare
- One wiring access cover with captive screws as standard, two(optional) for end to end feed through wiring
- WAGO screwless terminal block with 5-pole 6mm² max conductor for easy wiring
- Single Lens model 20W to 40W; Double Lens model 40W to 100W*
- High luminous efficacy – Up to 120 lm / W.
- Universal Voltage: AC120-277V (50/60Hz)
- Superior CRI80 compared to HPS, LPS, MH
- Ambient range from – 40°C to + 55 °C ( -20°C to 55°C for Emergency Model )
- Standard 12W 90mins operation time for emergency mode (6W 180mins optional)
- Resistant to shock and vibration